The 12-kilometre-long rafting route stretches from the village of Penšići to the excursion site of Radmanove Mlinice / Radman Mills (see map). The route difficulty is II to III (on a difficulty scale ranging from I to VI).
Before setting off on the unforgettable river adventure, you will meet your river guide who will give you basic instructions and information and provide you with the necessary equipment (helmet, life vest and paddle).
After having been informed on the rules of behaviour during rafting, you will get aboard the rafts and go through the basic paddling techniques on a calm part of the river. Now you're ready and set for your river adventure!
“Don't take any valuables with you on the rafts, especially things which are not water-resistant”
Equipment you should take with you:
- tennis shoes are mandatory for canyoning
- (for rafting) tennis shoes or sandals which you don't mind getting wet (flip flops or slides are not recommended)
- a towel and a change of shoes/clothes to put on after rafting
- some kind of sunscreen (cream or spray)
- no valuables are recommended (jewellery, watches or similar items)
- only water resistant cameras and cell phones
- if you are wearing (sun)glasses, be sure to fasten them with a strap